Call for Papers – 40 Years of the Cambridge Journal of Economics
A conference is to be held to mark the first forty years of the Cambridge Journal of Economics and to look ahead to the next forty, 12-13 July 2016 (further details will follow). There is a Call for Papers in association with the conference.
Submissions of abstracts (max 500 words) are welcomed in any area of heterodox economics and related social science disciplines. The Board are particularly interested to receive submissions that relate to the following themes:
• Industrial Districts/ Organisation/ Industrial Strategy
• Philosophy and Methodology
• Economics and other social science disciplines
• Economic History
• History of Economic Thought
• Gender, employment and job quality
• Monetary theory and institutions
• History of Ontological thinking in Economics
• The future of Economics teaching
Abstracts are being considered for the conference by the Editorial Board of the Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Abstract submission: CLOSED
Notification of acceptance: 31 December 2015
Full Paper Submission: 1 June 2016
The conference, associated with this Call for Papers, ’40 years of the Cambridge Journal of Economics’ will be held at the McGrath Centre, St Catharine’s College, Cambridge, on the 12-13 July 2016. Further details and registration booking can be found at: www.cpes.org.uk/events/40yearscje.
If you have any further queries regarding the Call for Papers please contact: email@example.com.