Date(s) - Wednesday, September 8, 2021 - Thursday, September 9, 2021
Categories No Categories
The Cambridge Journal of Economics conference will now be an online conference held in September 2021, timings are still to be confirmed. The conference will provide a forum for the presentation of work that advances heterodox economics.
The conference will look to cover a broad range of topics including the following themes:
- Industrial Organisation, Strategy & Development
- Philosophy & Methodology
- Social Ontology
- Methods for Investigating Phenomena generated in Open Social Systems
- International / Comparative Political Economy
- Economic Growth and Development
- Inequality / Poverty
- Economic History
- History of Economic Thought
- Gender, Employment & Job Quality
- Feminist Economics
- Monetary Theory & Institutions
- Financialisation and de-financialisation
- The Futures of Capitalism and of Globalization
- Keynes for Today
- Post-Keynesian Macroeconomics
- Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development
- The Place of Digital Information Technologies in the Economy
- The Future of Economics Teaching
All conference attendees must register for the conference beforehand. The conference is being sponsored and subsidised by the The Cambridge Journal of Economics. Registration will be available on this webpage shortly.
CALL FOR PAPERS SUBMISSIONS
The Call for Papers is now CLOSED.
The details for the Call for Papers are available to download HERE.
CAMBRIDGE JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS
The Cambridge Journal of Economics was first published in March 1977. The journal publishes papers from across the full range of heterodox perspectives, providing a forum for theoretical, applied, policy relevant, interdisciplinary, history of thought and methodological work. It has a strong emphasis on the promotion of realistic analysis, the development of critical perspectives, the deployment of innovative empirical methods and the construction of policy.
CONFERENCE SUPPORTERS INCLUDE:
Any enquiries regarding the conference should be sent to email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.